Lisa Nichols is the CEO and co-founder of Technology Partners (TPI), a Women-Business Enterprise and provider of premier IT staffing, solutions, and IT leadership development. Named among the Most Influential Business Women (by St. Louis Business Journal) this year, Lisa’s influence has been recognized by her peers and greater St. Louis community.
Lisa and her husband, Greg, founded Technology Partners in 1994 driven by their passion to revolutionize the staffing industry with their transparent business model. They co-lead the business today. Greg and Lisa have made it their priority from day one to create mutual wins for their employees, clients, and the communities in which Technology Partners operates.
This has led to Technology Partners winning many awards, most recently including:
• Top Workplace, 2018–2020 (St. Louis Post Dispatch)
• Best Work/Life Flexibility, 2018 (St. Louis Post Dispatch)
• Best of Staffing – Diamond Status (ClearlyRated)
• Largest Temporary Staffing Firm, 2020 (St. Louis Business Journal) • Largest Software Dev. Firm, 2020 (St. Louis Business Journal)
• One of the Most Innovative Companies in St. Louis (St. Louis Small Business Monthly)
SOMETHING EXTRA PODCAST OVERVIEW
The Something Extra podcast was inspired by Lisa’s youngest daughter, Ally who has Down syndrome. She scientifically has an extra 21st chromosome but has many “something extras” like extra love and compassion, intuition and, in her words, “moves.” This is a leadership podcast where she interviews leaders from all walks of life to learn from them what it takes to be a leader in today’s marketplace. To date, they have had over 30,000 downloads of the podcast, and reach is continuing to grow all the time. “Something Extra” can be found on every podcast platform.